- What is CHIST?
- Chiyoda International School Tokyo seeks to apply Buddhist ideals to the cultivation of well-educated, internationally-minded and engaged individuals equipped with the intellect, character and ethics to create peace and happiness for the world.
- Message from the Head of School
- ＜Head of School Hirokazu Osako＞
A top leader in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Education. Professor in the Faculty of Education, Musashino University. He has served as President and the Head of Senri International School, Head of the International School Institute, head of the Doshisha International Academy Elementary School, principal of Linden Hall High School. He is currently cooperating to Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and International Baccalaureate Organization, and working towards the development of IB education in Japan.
- Elementary School Principal
- ＜Elementary School Principal Dr. Margaret M. Fitzpatrick＞
She received her Ph.D. degree in International Education from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and M.A. degree in Communication with an emphasis on writing from Stanford University. Her extensive experience in international education includes international schools, undergraduate and graduate schools, secondary schools and other educational institution in the U.S.A, Albania, Egypt, Kuwait, China, Korea and a number of other countries. Dr. Fitzpatrick specializes in curriculum development and teacher training.
- Education at CHIST
- Two keywords at CHIST are "two blendings" and High-Level Literacy Education, which we believe will create a new valuable education for 21st century learners. By our High-Level Literacy Education, students will contribute to creating a peaceful and happy educational environment for everyone.