- What is CHIST?
- Chiyoda International School Tokyo seeks to apply Buddhist ideals to the cultivation of well-educated, internationally-minded and engaged individuals equipped with the intellect, character and ethics to create peace and happiness for the world.
- Message from the Head of School
- ＜Head of School Mr. Hirokazu Osako＞
A graduate of the Faculty of Letters in the University of Tokyo, Mr. Hirokazu Osako is both a professor in the Faculty of Education at Musashino University. He has served as president of Senri International School, head of the International School Research Institute, head of the Doshisha International Academy Elementary School, principal of Linden Hall High School and member of Tokyo Metropolitan English Education Strategy Council. He is currently cooperating to Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, and working towards the development of global education in Japan.
- CHIST Principals
- Elementary School Principal: Mr. Brad Leonard
Middle School and High School Principal: Dr. Margaret M. Fitzpatrick
- Education at CHIST
- Two values that are important to CHIST are the balance and blending of the UbT & UbC and the GSC & JNC. The other value we hold at CHIST is high-level literacy education which will create a valuable education for the 21st century learners. With these values students will contribute to creating a more peaceful and happy environment for everyone.